Grace is looking for a Financial administrator to handle our bookkeeping, payroll, deposits, bill paying, reporting, etc.
- 15-20 hour a week
- This position can be primarily work from home, or an in-office job.
- In addition to Grace's books, we currently administrate 3 church plants. Each will peel off over time.
See job description:
Grace Fellowship Church
Part Time: 16-20 hours/week
• Active pursuit of God, evidenced through consistent and regular habits that lead to maturity (time in Scripture & Prayer, attendance at church, etc.).
• Willing and teachable spirit; Godly & consistent lifestyle, representing Christ and his Kingdom with integrity.
• Excellence in service, as unto the King: confidential, professional demeanor, accurate & attention to detail, self-starter & completer.
• Proficiency/comfort in accounting software & online banking (we use APLOS, Clover Websites, Excel. A willingness/ability to learn these, if not yet familiar to you).
• Full embrace of GFC’s doctrine, governance and core values.
• 3 years’ experience & training in accounting and/or bookkeeping.
• Manage all aspects of GFC finances: Paying bills, recording receipts, bookkeeping, banking, interfacing with donors.
o Weekly: Bank Deposit + Clover Deposit; Pay Bills (Follow schedule); Ad hoc checks & reimbursements;
o Maintaining APLOS accounting software up to date;
o Monthly Bank Reconciliation, VISA payment & statement reconciliation;
o Human Resources functions (payroll, vacation, health insurance, retirement).
o Interface between First Citizens Bank, CloverGive, APLOS
• Timely and Accurate reporting to Lead Pastor, Treasurer & Finance Committee
• Manage all aspects of the finances of Grace’s church plants (until they transition to self-management). Each plant has completely separate books.
Workflow: May work primarily from home, with regular and scheduled check-ins at office (minimum of 2 per week, Monday & mid-week). Home office must be confidential
and using a computer protected from virus/hacks.
Remuneration: Hourly pay scale at competitive rates, commensurate with experience.
Reporting: Treasurer & Lead Pastor. Will be considered a probationary employee for the first six months, being reviewed formally at 3 months and 6 months, and annually
Revised/Updated December 2020