5 major goals we long to see by the year 2020:
Three are expansions of our current ministry:
- Adult Discipleship: Developing a "model for maturity" for every believer.
- Student and Children Discipleship: Deeper spiritual roots in a "total discipleship" environment.
- Missions Expansion: Every person involved in missions (give, pray, go), new partners & church planters sent overseas, and a greater heart for those who've never heard of Christ. Goal of 30% of budget to missions.
Two are new areas of calling:
- Multi-ethnicity: More ethnically diverse church body and strategic partnerships to reach the full cross-section of our community.
- Church Planting: Multiplication of disciples by equipping and sending out church planters.
3 financial pathways to resource these goals:
- Complete the upstairs: $150,000 (Complete!)
- Pay off the mortgage: $550,000 (See progress below)
- Start planting churches: $300,000 (See progress below)
Total over the course of 3 yr commitments = $1,000,000
For more info, read these Frequently Asked Questions
To give to Vision 2020, Click Here
UPDATE (as of Fall '18):
1. Mortgage is below $180,000! (on $2.3M facility)
2. Upstairs is complete and being used throughout the week for student ministry, worship, education, and discipleship!
3. We have hired a Church Plant director/planter and a 2nd church planter in residence preparing for a 2019 launch!
Praise the Lord for what He has done in just 2 years!