5 major goals we long to see by the year 2020:
Three are expansions of our current ministry:
- Adult Discipleship: Developing a "model for maturity" for every believer.
- Student and Children Discipleship: Deeper spiritual roots in a "total discipleship" environment.
- Missions Expansion: Every person involved in missions (give, pray, go), new partners & church planters sent overseas, and a greater heart for those who've never heard of Christ. Goal of 30% of budget to missions.
Two are new areas of calling:
- Multi-ethnicity: More ethnically diverse church body and strategic partnerships to reach the full cross-section of our community.
- Church Planting: Multiplication of disciples by equipping and sending out church planters.
3 financial pathways to resource these goals:
- Complete the upstairs: $150,000 (Complete!)
- Pay off the mortgage: $550,000 (See progress below)
- Start planting churches: $300,000 (See progress below)
Total over the course of 3 yr commitments = $1,000,000
For more info, read these Frequently Asked Questions
To give to Vision 2020, Click Here
UPDATE (as of September '19):
1. Mortgage is around $65,000! (on $2.3M facility)
2. Upstairs is complete and being used throughout the week for student ministry, worship, education, and discipleship!
3. We have two church planters in residence preparing to launch new churches in Greenville and Durham this year! Click here for
the Church Plant page.
Praise the Lord for what He has done in less than 3 years!