2 Services: 9am & 10:30am
(Live-stream during 10:30am service)
Children's Ministry: (10:30am service only) Grove and Seed Patch (nursery) are offered in limited capacity.
NOTE: for Newborns to 1-yr-olds (the youngest nursery): we are not offering a staffed room, but will make that room available for parents as needed.
• If you or your child has fever, runny nose, other symptoms, please consider others and watch the live-stream from home.
Other Safety Precautions:
• Hand-sanitizer and disposable masks available.
• We will minimize what is touched: doors to be propped open, no connect cards or offering, Café remains closed, etc.
• Alternate row seating in service, 6’ between family units.
• We will provide options for staggered exiting to minimize congregating.
• We will clean all hard surfaces between services, including restrooms.
Continuing Care and Caution
Thank you for wearing masks, for moving out to the sidewalk quickly after service, for sitting distanced, and for being generally so good at considering each other in these days.
As elders and a staff, we think this provides for the whole body, and our wide range of outlooks. There’s no clear “right” or “wrong” here; it’s conviction, conscience and care.
We feel the above plan & precautions provide for everyone as best we can, and we look forward to taking the next step of following Christ in a new way!