Beginning May 31:
Three Services, 70-80 person limit each. Continue live-stream during 10am service.
SCHEDULE (Note time changes)
Service 1: 8:45-9:30 – Immuno-compromised or vulnerable population. Please no children under 10.
Service 2: 10:00-10:45 – Service that is live-streamed. Families & All invited.
On-site live-stream area for parents with kids who need “wiggle-space.”
Service 3: 11:15-noon – Third service. Families & All invited. Overflow area for parents with kids, audio only.
• We are not having children’s ministry or nursery at this point.
• As you are comfortable, bring your children to worship (services #2,3). Encourage them to participate in worship.
• If you or your child has fever, runny nose, other symptoms, please consider others and watch the live-stream from home.
• The 10am service will be live-streamed.
Service Sign up: We will ask you to sign up so we can spread out well across the three services. We’ll email closer to May 31 for you to sign up.
Other Safety Precautions:
• Hand-sanitizer and disposable masks available.
• We will minimize what is touched: doors to be propped open, no connect cards or offering, Café remains closed, etc.
• Alternate row seating in service, 6’ between family units.
• We will provide options for staggered exiting to minimize congregating.
• We will clean all hard surfaces between services, including restrooms.
As elders and a staff, we think this provides for the whole body, and our wide range of outlooks. There’s no clear “right” or “wrong” here; it’s conviction, conscience and care.
We sympathize with those who are ready to open up, and with those who still want to self-isolate.
We feel the above plan & precautions provide for everyone as best we can, and we look forward to taking the next step of following Christ in a new way!